Friday, August 3, 2012

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday! I am so happy the weekend is here. What do you have planned? For me, it's more Olympics-watching. Don't you just love Kate and Wills' PDA? :) I'm looking forward to catching table tennis on Saturday—and more swimming events, too! Are you following the Olympics? What's been your favorite event so far? No matter what you have planned, I wish you a wonderful and relaxing weekend ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from the web:

A fantastic friendship tip. 

Annie Hall, then and now.

Reasons to love August.

Did you see Reese's Ojai home?

More Kate (and a color crush).

What to wear with an Alain in Blue necklace (so stunning, right?).

The best theme party ever.

The most amazing Tumblr

Pretty in pink.

An August mixtape I love.  

(Images via Yahoo! Sports)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite event has been the gymnastics, swimming, and synchronized diving....and of course the Will and Kate sightings too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could watch everything together. The Will and Kate sightings are the best! Too adorable for words. :)

    ReplyDelete