Friday, February 11, 2011

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend dear readers! What do you have planned? I'm hoping to catch up on some much needed R&R, just like Gonzo, the cutest puppy ever, pictured above. :) Matt and I are also celebrating Valentine's a few days early and having dinner out with friends. So excited to try a new restaurant, and get dressed up! Here, to get your weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

Valentine's stickers for your sweetie!

Sleep in a cave

Body inspiration.

What if you could live in a modernized barn?

Valentine's cards from Mr. Boddington. 

Doggy bow ties! 

Take advantage of a snow day.

A trip to la isla bonita.

Make a Valentine's pizza

Design your own shoes!

Ladies, sing this to your Valentine. :)

(Photos courtesy of narrylikes)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the cave hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't it so cool? I want to go on a vacation there now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Gonzo :)

    Your 'weekend' posts are bad. Bad, because I can't stop clicking. At the same time I want more :)

    Love these! I really, really do.

    ReplyDelete