Friday, February 18, 2011

The weekend is here!

Talk about a whirlwind! This past week flew by. Now, I'm off to Boston for three blissful days spent catching up with family and friends, not to mention a surprise guest: my sister! She's playing the role of jetsetter this weekend, leaving the California sunshine behind to soak up the much-warmer-than-usual New England temps. What about you — what are your weekend plans? To help you kick off the three-day weekend, here are a few happy posts from around the web:

I want this DVF bag for spring.

If I lived in Texas, I'd be here.

Polish your toes!

Pretty polka dots.

Go back to the future!

I left my heart in San Francisco.

A house that's rainbow bright.

DIY je t'aime!

All rulers apply.

The only way to stand out in baggage claim.

Remember, it's okay to be shy.

Such a gorgeous necklace! See how to wear it here.

I adore Adele

Baked eggs for breakfast.  

Baby's First Audition! 

(Photos courtesy Snippet & Ink)

2 comments:

  1. Would love to go to the handmade art event! The day before I left NY (the last time I was there), I found a cupcake festival flyer. Missed it :(

    Adele's 21 is my favorite album at the moment.

    Butter 'Dahling' ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a cupcake festival? I feel like that would be a dream. :)

    And I love Adele's new album. Every single song!

    ReplyDelete