Friday, October 10, 2014

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday, my darling readers! I'm off on vacation for the next week to visit my little sister. Yay! We're planning a mini-detour from Laguna Beach to check out Palm Springs. I've never been and we've been eyeing the Saguaro as a place to stay. So colorful and fun, right? Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend (and week) ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

Sad news about Squibb Bridge!

The right way to cuff sleeves.

OMG, this cover

My favorite Halloween classic, re-issued. 


Hilarious tee.

A cool exhibit I can't wait to check out.

Treat yo'self.

Swooning at this calligraphy workshop.

Love the modern take on French girl stripes (scroll down). 

Note to self: Learn how to knit.

(Image via My Modern Met)

No comments:

Post a Comment