Friday, October 3, 2014

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend, my darling readers! What do you have planned for the next couple of days off? I'm excited for a bit of R&R after fighting a head cold this week. Need to rest up for my upcoming trip! Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead filled with relaxation and fun. Here, to get the weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

After seeing this, I can't stop thinking about this.

Hilarious.

Transforming the Meatpacking District. Wow.

Can't believe I got to see this ship up close. (We passed right by it when we went fishing here!)

A fourth 'before' film? Ethan, don't tease!

I think you're fancy

OMG, this dress.

My next movie pick.

Ben Affleck can't compete with Frozen.


Daydreaming about travel.

The moment I met Derek Jeter (watch for me at about the 1:10 mark!).

(Image via Katie Armour)

No comments:

Post a Comment