Friday, September 3, 2010

The weekend is here!

My dear readers, today is a special day. Not only is it the kick off to Labor Day weekend, it's also my birthday! To toast the occasion, as you know, I'm hanging with my little sister on the West coast. Not sure what we have planned to celebrate, but I do know this: the two of us haven't spent our actual birthdays together in almost 10 years. Above is a shot of us as kids, taken one September long ago. Don't you just love our stylish outfits for fall? And of course, for you, a few happy posts from around the Web to get your weekend started right.

My very favorite type of birthday cake, here, in cupcake form!

A bottle of wine I know my mom (and a few friends) would adore. 

Gorgeous shots of Santa Catalina.

An epic commercial for Chanel, directed by the one, the only Martin Scorcese.

A noteworthy rendition of Lady Gaga's Poker Face.

3 comments: