Friday, September 17, 2010

The weekend is here!

Oh Friday, you are my favorite day of the week! My dear readers, what are your weekend plans? Matt gave me this gorgeous shower curtain for my birthday, and now I have a painting project in mind. With the addition of the shower curtain, there is far too much white in my bathroom now. Calling Benjamin Moore! We have a color palette decision to make! Will keep you posted on what I decide. In the mean time, here are a few fun posts from around the web to get your weekend started right! 

A woman's right to (summer) shoes.

The perfect host/hostess gift (bottle of wine not included)!

The LBD I can't get outta my head.

Recipes for a Mexican fiestawatermelon skewers with cojita anyone?

A Napa wedding with blue shoes.

Vintage invitations.

Man (and woman) on the street scenes from fashion week.

A baby massage!

A Fenway Park homecoming for Ben Affleck and the cast of The Town.  

(Photo via The Newlywed Diaries)

No comments:

Post a Comment