Friday, March 8, 2013

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday, my dear readers! How calming is this pic? Sigh. I thought it was the perfect way to kick off the weekend, especially with all this snow. I'm very excited because my sister is coming to visit all the way from the west coast. We've only got three days, but we have lots of fun things planned. That includes a trip to see the Orchid Show at the New York Botanical Gardens (can you tell I'm craving a climate that's a bit more tropical?). In the meantime, I'm wishing you a wonderful and lovely weekend ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

A modern menagerie.

Pretty shoes.

Oh la la...ladureƩ.

Behind the scenes

Simplicity rules.

Bunny love!

My next design idea.

Breathing space.

A funny story about guilt.

Babies saying om.

Bear aware.

(Image via Pinterest)   

No comments:

Post a Comment