Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweet tour of Brooklyn

My dear readers, I'm so sorry for the radio silence last week! My sister came to town, and the days that followed were a bit of whirlwind with everything else. But I had so much fun showing her around my new neighborhood. In addition to seeing a Broadway show, going to Brooklyn Bowl, and more, we ended up on a 'sweet' tour of Cobble Hill. There are so many dessert places here (and nearby) to enjoy! We had a cupcake from One Girl Cookies; a hot cocoa from The Chocolate Room; a glazed doughnut from Dough (picked up at the Brooklyn Flea); and strawberry shortbread from Stinky Bklyn.

Sugar overload? Yes. Would we go back to each place and do it again? Absolutely. :)

(Image 1, 2, 3, and 4)

1 comment:

  1. Brooklyn is great place to visit with family during holidays near Christmas. It is sometimes look like Barcelona city of Spain. So when we plan to go Spain also visit Brooklyn for doing lots of funny and adventurous things. We stay in beautiful villas near beach which is fully furnished with all sorts of comforts. My wife always doing trip arrangements alone and get better discount for us every year.

    ReplyDelete