Thursday, March 28, 2013

Print your Instagrams

Are you on Instagram? (If you are, follow me here!) I'm obsessed with Stickygram, the quickest, most simple way to print your digital pics and turn them into magnets. Matt gave this to me as part of a gift for my birthday, and I can't get over how fun it is. All you need to do is go to the site, log into your Instagram account, select which images you want to print, and you're done. The magnets are sent to you in the mail (and fast). I can't think of a better way to display all my favorite on-the-go pics (like this one and this one and this one).

(Images via Pinterest and Instagram)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic with Shannon's baby. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jojo718: I know, right? You should join Instagram! It's an app you would really love. :)

    ReplyDelete