Friday, April 29, 2011

The weekend is here!

So, tell me — did you wake up early to watch the Royal Couple say 'I do'? What a gorgeous affair! I got up early with friends at 5 a.m. We sipped tea (and coffee), ate scones, and toasted Wills and Kate from afar with some early morning champagne. You'll have to excuse my excitement over the whole thing. Since I was little, my mom has been talking about the day Diana wed Charles and how incredible it was when the whole world watched. I didn't want to miss out on a piece of history so big!

Anyways, what do you have planned for the weekend? Matt and I are hoping to check out the World's Largest Dinosaur Exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History. Such fun! Here, to get your weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

It's only a matter of words.

The inflatable iceberg!

An homage to the Beastie Boys.

A Columbus couple says 'I do'.

The cutting board.

A silly lamp

Daydreaming...

Home inspiration

Candy favors

Then and now. 

(Image via The Huffington Post and New York)

3 comments:

  1. sigh.. I didn't watch it. Super lame. I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on incredibly early so it's understandable to miss it. The good news is it's been re-broadcast over and over again on almost every station it seems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your weekend suggestions!!! Esp the dog lamp!! :-) and of course, nice coverage of the wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete