Friday, April 22, 2011

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend dear readers! And happy Easter too. I'm excited to celebrate the holiday with my family in Connecticut. It will be a nice city escape — with lots of delicious home cooking too! My mom is even attempting to make a version of Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding cake to get in the spirit of their special day next week. Should be lots of fun! What do you have planned for the weekend? Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web: 

Color your kitchen!

The biggest pencils you'll ever see.

Why Air New Zealand rocks. 

That's How!

I'll wear what you're wearing.

Take your cue from the Zenguin Master.

A royal tote.

Take a time out.

More bangles for your buck.

Because this mug's a classic.

A gorgeous home (and a room with a view).

The cutest nerd boyfriend ever.

I spy: yellow.

Please bring back the sunshine. (I want to wear sunglasses!)

(DIY Papier Maché Easter Eggs via Not Martha)

No comments:

Post a Comment