Friday, April 15, 2011

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend my dear readers! What do you have planned? I'm pretty excited for a couple of days off. That said, this Sunday I'm running my first ever race in Central Park! It's only four miles, but for a non-runner like me, this is a big personal test. Any words of inspiration? Please send them my way! As you kick off the weekend, enjoy a few happy posts from around the web:

A peek inside Alexis Bittar's home (and a latex moon!).

For Beginners only.

Always remember to think pink.

The sweetest book!

Everything's better with polka dots.

Fly from San Francisco to Paris, in just two minutes.

Bathing beauties

Brain freeze.

A view from the balcony.

Wear color (and the pants!).

DIY polaroid magnets.

A trip to Pattaya? Yes please!

Boys, bring back the bow tie.

Vive le stripes!

Take a cat nap. 

(Photo of Dustin Hoffman and Anne Byrne with their daughter via Everyday I Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment