Friday, January 9, 2015

The weekend is here!

Another weekend! What do you have planned for the next couple of days? I have a front row seat reserved on my couch to watch the Golden Globes, hosted again this year by Amy Poehler and Tina Fey (check out this fun promo here!). Matt and I have been pushing to see as many movies as we can so we're up to speed on all the nominees. Boyhood and Birdman are two of my faves this year! Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

A pretty printable calendar for 2015.

Will you watch this show?

I heart this pizza.

An awesome post-holiday how-to.

Cute ideas for photobooth pics.

Winter blush!

Reasons for red lipstick.


Hilarious!

This phone charger sounds amazing.


Love this bathroom refresh!

Thinking of Paris this week.

(Image via Hypable)

No comments:

Post a Comment