Friday, May 16, 2014

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday, my darling readers! I'm spending the weekend at my 10-year college reunion. The best part: I get to reunite (and sing) with the Wheatones! Then, I'm off on my European vacation for a couple of weeks. (I know—I've been looking forward to this forever.) I'm taking a brief hiatus from my blog while I'm away, so wanted to take this opportunity to say a quick and sincere thank you for reading and following along. Wishing you a wonderful couple of weeks ahead! Here, to get your weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web! xoxo

A pretty spring dress.

The main reason I will always love Friends.

Style lessons from Emma Stone.

The coolest way to wake up.

Say yes to paper flowers.

A new use for calligraphy.

Adding this French film to my list.

Have you been to Savannah?

A Linda Belcher supercut.

The prettiest office makeover.

A pistachio and raspberry macaron. Yum!

Sweet and adorable Hazel.

(Image via The Cools)

No comments:

Post a Comment