Friday, February 21, 2014

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday, my darling readers! A four-day week always flies by. What do you have planned for the weekend? Matt and I are going to check out this show tonight about the Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding scandal. He surprised me with tickets, which I think is so sweet, considering my childhood figure skating love. :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead! Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

How to get the perfect blow-out.

A clever way to send a birthday wish!

Fold towels the hotel way.

The most delicious Mexican dish.

Dress like a fashion editor.

Amelie-inspired art.

Easy ways to make fresh flowers last.

A DIY lighting solution. So pretty!

The most hilarious book trailer.

(Image via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment