Friday, February 14, 2014

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday, my darling readers, and happy Valentine's Day! What do you have planned for the long weekend? I'm looking forward to relaxing, and also to testing my photography skills with this Skillshare class I just registered for about shooting at night. Seems cool, right? Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead! Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

Um, win a double date with Ben and Matt. (For a good cause!)


A Red Sox beard report.

Why you shouldn't run in the snow

A pretty book cover for Lena.

In love with this pink dress.

DIY heart-shaped cutting board.

Did you know you should moisturize before you shower?

Here's looking at you, Valentine.

A beautiful ode to (apple) pie dough.

The worst fictional boyfriends.

(Image via I Dream Of...)

No comments:

Post a Comment