Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Enjoy the long weekend!

My darling readers, cheers to a short week! What do you have planned for the 4th of July? I have to admit that it's my favorite holiday. Mainly because of the fireworks, but I also love that it's the unofficial kick-off to summer in New England. I'm taking it easy this weekend, and very psyched to have a New York staycation planned. Wishing you a terrific four-day break! Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

An awesome wedding toast.

Grown up topsy tail.

4th of July: From day to night.

Love salts.

Sparkler cupcake toppers.

The art of summer.

Rachel Khoo's picnic ideas.

Macarons in New York.

For those who love tabbouleh. Yum!

A red, white and blue wedding.

(Image via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment