Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A special occasion

A toast to February 1st — and a moment to reflect that this month marks the fourth anniversary of my move to New York. Hard to believe I've lived here this long! When I left Boston, I reminded myself: just try it for a year. See how it goes! It's amazing how life just moves forward from there. Anyways, to mark the occasion, I thought I'd post a photo from my very first trip to the city as a kid. That's me with my mom. I love her effortless style and my Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls. What a pair! Here's to another year in New York. :)

4 comments:

  1. 4 years! This calls for champagne. It feels like you have lived here forever - you are such a natural New Yorker. I think Uva also deserves a shout out as a key player in your move to New York. After all, Where would we be today without Uva?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's sort of crazy to think back. Uva is totally the spot for big decisions/special occasions/romance! haha :)

    Champagne is a must for you and me both! Lots to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute!! congratulations on your fourth year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really have no idea where the time went! :)

    ReplyDelete