Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Morning moment

The sunny kitchen set-up above got me thinking: how much leisure time do you set aside each morning before walking out the door to start a busy day? If I had a breakfast set-up like this, I'd love to build in an extra 30 minutes — just enough time to wake up, read the newspaper, spend time pinning on Pinterest, or just sipping a cup of green tea.

What time do you wake up each morning? Do you allow any down time that's just for you? 

(Image via Darling Dexter)

2 comments:

  1. It's funny you ask, because I just recently changed my morning routine a bit. I used to get up somewhere between 6 and 7 and try to jam in as much "productive" time as possible (mostly reading the Times online). Recently I've been getting up at 6 and doing whatever strikes my fancy, including watching DVR-ed TV and/or onDemand shows, which is really foreign to me. To me, TV, like alcohol, is something that needs to wait until noon. But I'm changing my views for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea to watch DVR-ed TV before starting your day. It seems so relaxing! I think I am going to try it next week.

    Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete