Friday, June 29, 2012

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend, dear readers! How is it already the end of June? I'm off to Connecticut for wedding #2. I'm a bridesmaid in this one, which has been a lot of fun. The photo above is of my friends and I in the Meatpacking District for the bachelorette. Such a great New York City shot, don't you think? I will try to post photos from the wedding next week (sneak peek: I'm thinking of wearing this to the rehearsal dinner. What do you think?). I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web: 

Hello, world.

Sweet wedding.

Love me some lobsters.

Geo ring.

My next read. (After this one.)

A stack of happiness

DC art.

For the sailor in all of us.

Go see this movie.

Be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment