Friday, August 12, 2011

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend dear readers! Did you have a nice week? I'm trying to savor the last few weeks of summer by doing some only-in-New-York things. My big plan is to make it to Governor's Island and do a bit of exploring. Have you ever been? I went in June to check out the Jazz Festival, but know there is so much more to see. Here, to get your weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

Blue shoes!

A cherry hot pepper.

How to make a newspaper hat.

Plan a farm escape. 

Sail away. 

The Fat Radish.

A logging show!

It's always a good idea to rent a rowboat. (See?) :)

How to hail a taxi.

An underwater party! 

Read me

Camping and fireworks.

A website to sign up for NOW. 

(Image via You Are My Fave)

No comments:

Post a Comment