Friday, July 11, 2014

The weekend is here!

Happy Friday, my darling readers! How was your week? It was a four-day week for me after the long weekend, and it flew. by. Now, I'm hitting the Jersey shore for some much needed R&R with one of my best friends. Wishing you a terrific and relaxing weekend ahead. Here, to get your weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

How to search for an Airbnb.

The glam ladies of Downton.

For the love of brussels sprouts.

The best trick for bikers who like to wear skirts.

A sweet take on relationship anxiety.

The coolest pilot ever.

Obsessed with this dress.

Tips for a novel-in-progress.

An extreme close-up of fireworks.

Words of wisdom (hang it on your wall!). 

Travel recap: Stockholm, Paris, Provence. (Next week, I'll be posting about Antibes and more from my trip.)

(Image via Wit & Delight)

No comments:

Post a Comment