Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Rachel Khoo is back

I've talked about Rachel Khoo before: Ever since the New York Times' first wrote about her, I've been following her work, and her 'Little Paris Kitchen' in France. Fresh off the success of her first book, she's released a second, called My Little French Kitchen. In it, Rachel goes on a tour of the French countryside, uncovering new and delicious recipes as she goes. I can't wait to snag a copy, and start sampling her take on so many classic French dishes.

As a precursor, Matt and I attempted to make Soupe au Pistou from her debut cookbook The Little Paris Kitchen. It was delicious! Have you ever tried making pistou? It's a combination of garlic, basil, and olive oil, all mashed up into a purée. It was a challenge, given my limited culinary expertise, but added such wonderful flavor to this winter soup.

More from Rachel Khoo here, and a peek at her new book!

A snap from when I met Rachel in New York!

(Image 1, 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment