Friday, February 15, 2013

The weekend is here!

It's Friday, already?! And a long weekend, too. What do you have planned for the next few days off? I'm having a re-do on last weekend since Nemo got in the way of the majority of my plans (although I did have fun!). This means, at long last: a haircut! I'm so overdue. I'm trying a new place downtown, and making it a special splurge. I'll try to share pics next week. In the meantime, wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

How to walk. (And eat.)

Feeling inspired by molasses cookies and a novel idea.

A foodie decorator's daydream.

Bride+Groom+Dog.

Dessert for breakfast.

Because everyone should play the piano like this.

Pretty shoes.

Bright blues and yellows.

Because you're a genius.

An ode to rom coms.

From the point of view of a six-year-old.

(Image via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment