Friday, February 8, 2013

The weekend is here!

What's on tap for your weekend? I still have so much unpacking to do. But I am going to treat myself: I'm getting my hair cut and colored at a new salon (as long as the snow doesn't get in the way). After spending so much time packing and unpacking, I'm ready for a me-time splurge! :) What do you have planned for your weekend off? Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

A lovely pink dress.

Simple joys.

His mother-in-law is Meryl Streep.

Girl crush: Allison Williams. (Plus, how cute is her dad?)

I heart balloons.

New apartment flowers! 

Inspired by Virginia Woolf.

Schmidt as Monica (and other Friends comparisons).

A never-grow-up morning.

Wedding at the museum.

(Image via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment