Friday, November 4, 2011

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend dear readers! What do you have planned for the next couple of days off? I'm hoping there is no snow this weekend. My parents got 10 inches of snow, while my little sister on the West coast just laughed and laughed. I'm going on a mini-road trip this weekend to see Princess Diana's dresses on display at Foxwoods. I saw a handful of them before when I was a kid, and was mesmerized by the stories behind each one. I have followed the Royal Family ever since! More details about the exhibit next week, but here, to get your weekend started right, a few happy posts from around the web: 

The cutest lumberjack.

Let your freak flag fly! 

Arf Arf! (This app was made for my friend). 

Celebrities aging backwards.

Dodge the sprinklers!

What color are your rain boots?

For the love of books


Jump! 

No comments:

Post a Comment