Friday, June 14, 2013

The weekend is here!

My lovely readers, happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I hope something relaxing and fun. I'm excited to finally be getting a haircut. I am so long overdue. The delay is because I never can decide if I want a bob, or if I want to grow my hair out. Then, the NYC heat arrives and my decision is easy: short! :) I'll try to Instagram some pics from the salon. In the meantime, wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead. Here, to get it started right, a few happy posts from around the web:

Hamptons hideaway.

A Royal writer.

How to piss off a New Yorker in 36 seconds.

Colorful bathtubs.

Pantone photography.

How to run a blog out of your car.

The perfect lemon tart.

The ultimate coffee setup.

Dinosaur love.

Exciting news!

(Image via Pinterest) 

No comments:

Post a Comment