Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shop 'til you drop

Now that Christmas is less than a week away, are you done with your holiday shopping? If you're like me, you've been shopping last minute online—praying that the post office will come through, and your gifts will arrive on time. :) I must admit I've done a fair amount of gift guide browsing, relying on my go-to bloggers to help me get it right. Here, a few of my favorite ideas, in case you're still in the market for the ultimate ("wow, they know me so well!) gift:

Joanna found this special edition cheese slate for the person who loves to entertain.

HipHipGinGin suggested holiday reads for the book worm in your life. Or for the traveler: 125 weekends in Europe.

A copper watering can for the gardener, inspired by Oh Happy Day! Or a Vespa ride around Paris for the adventurer.

For the artiste in your life, courtesy of SF Girl by the Bay, give the gift of art.

From Note to Self, a first lady throw pillow and wine with attitude for the fashionista.

Plus: Music to wrap to!

(Image via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment