Wednesday, September 7, 2011

'Call him out' by Jeannine Hebb


Not too long ago, I found myself out at Caffe Vivaldi in the West Village on a random Saturday night in New York. I was looking for good wine and good music, and clearly, I had come to the right place. By pure coincidence, I caught a performance by Jeannine Hebb, whose debut music video can be watched above. I love the catchy rhythm and piano accompaniment of 'Call Him Out', one of Hebb's many original tunes. What do you think? Are you a fan of the song? 

(Video via Jeannine Hebb)

2 comments:

  1. I like her music, it sure sounds mainstream, but her looks and her fashion makes it all a bit more special.
    wholesale shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend her music. Mainstream in appeal, but plenty of depth for us music snobs too.

    ReplyDelete