Friday, March 25, 2011

The weekend is here!

So happy another weekend has arrived! What do you have planned for your next couple of days off? Matt is taking me to see Anything Goes on Broadway starring Sutton Foster. My high school put on an amazing performance of this show when I was a sophomore, and I've adored it ever since! :) I'm also catching up with a friend for tea at the Gotham Lounge in the Peninsula Hotel. Have you ever been? The whole idea seems so elegant and fun. Here, to get your weekend started right, a few fun posts from around the web:

Good advice from Mary Poppins.

Pretty pink tulips!

Listen to Nina.

How to be a color scientist

Multi-tasking at its best!

Oh, the magic

This is for my very good friend Ruby.

Make your own custom notepad.

A good excuse to splurge.

One song I have on replay.

Meet the littlest ladies who lunch!

More John Krasinski please.

A gorgeous skirt for spring. 

Silver fox.

Paris can wait.

The one thing you should check out this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Having a 'little lady' tea party while drinking tea from dunk mugs, and listening to Carla Bruni and 'Girl From Ipanema' - while admiring the tulip fields. Sounds like a good plan :)

    I love lavender fields too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read my mind. :) I love Carla Bruni's voice. It wasn't until recently that I discovered she was a singer.

    And yes, you can't go wrong with a 'little lady' tea party hosted by Kelly Ripa!

    ReplyDelete