Friday, November 12, 2010

The weekend is here!

Happy weekend! I don't know how you feel, but to me this week flew by. And now it's time for more Saturday/Sunday bliss! Tonight I'm catching up with my good friend Tamar, event planning extraordinaire who's in New York from Boston. I can't wait! Then my parents are coming to town on Saturday to holiday shop and explore. Definitely an action-packed weekend! What are you up to? Anything fun planned? To get your weekend started right, here are a few happy posts from around the web: 

A light for sore eyes.

The art of a shark attack.   

Jessica Biel brings Dorian Leigh to life!

A terrific new site for parents who love to shop.

Hello gorgeous!

Great news for SJP and her Bravo series about art.

Baking cupcakes? Display each one of your creations with this.

The perfect holiday outfit

Mr. Sunshine: a fantastic feature on Jimmy Fallon in New York mag. 

Spectacles that give back!

Send a holiday card from Reindog.

Make your own mini-calzones: yum!

(Photo via downtownfrombehind)

No comments:

Post a Comment